Wylie Manufacturing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. No question in the application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law.
A thorough understanding of your background and work history will aid us in assessing your qualifications. Your application will be given every consideration, but receipt does not imply that there are any positions open.
Application Submission Instructions
Applications must be downloaded, printed out, and completed with black pen.
When you have completed your application, there are two options for submission
- Scan the completed application and email it to email@example.com
- Mail the completed application to:
Wylie & Son, Inc.
702 E. 40th Street
Lubbock, TX 79404
- Construction Equipment Sales, Lubbock, Texas PDF 54.61 KB
- Equipment Sales, Seminole, Texas PDF 108.75 KB
- Service Manager - Seminole, Texas PDF 108.51 KB
- Service Technician - Seminole, Texas PDF 105.75 KB
- Precision Ag Position - Corpus Christi, Texas PDF 38.80 KB
- Service Manager - Corpus Christi, Texas PDF 48.08 KB
- Precision Ag Position - Lubbock, Texas PDF 77.81 KB
- Engineer Position - Petersburg, Texas PDF 79.66 KB