Wylie Manufacturing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. No question in the application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law.
A thorough understanding of your background and work history will aid us in assessing your qualifications. Your application will be given every consideration, but receipt does not imply that there are any positions open.
Application Submission Instructions
Applications must be downloaded, printed out, and completed with black pen.
When you have completed your application, there are three options for submission
- Scan the completed application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax the completed application to 806-763-1082
- Mail the completed application to:
Wylie & Son, Inc.
702 E. 40th Street
Lubbock, TX 79404
- Freight Dispatcher - Manufacturing Only - Petersburg, TX
- Parts Manager - Hewitt, TX
- Welder - Manufacturing Only - Petersburg, TX
- Inside Counter Sales and Parts - Amarillo, TX
- Field Service Technician - Plainview, TX
- CDL Truck Driver - Lamesa, TX
- Service Technician - Raymondville, TX
- Sales, Service, Parts - Various Locations, TX