The Wylie 1600 Sprayer covers a large area quickly and accurately with a 1,600-gallon tank and Spray Wyng II Spray Boom. Producers need a large field sprayer to apply ag chemicals and fertilizer efficiently.
- 1,600 Gallon Polyethylene Tank for Large Spray Booms and Large Acreages
- Choose From the 60', 80', 90', 100' or 108' Spray Wyng II Boom, the 60' Row Wyng Spray Boom
- 100 gallon Fresh Water Tank, 15 gallon "Handler™" Mix Tank
- Optional Foam Marker or GPS System
- Loading Stand Easily Services Side Fillwell on Tank
- Loaded With Features To Provide A Complete Spraying System
Call or visit your nearest Wylie location, or
There is much more to the Wylie 1600 Spray Trailer than just size and capacity. The sprayer features a 1,600-gallon polyethylene solution tank to cover large areas quickly.
The Spray Wyng II features a 15º tilt to clear obstructions, an auto-reset breakaway, and "All-Directional" suspension to protect the boom. The parallel linkage "Hi-Lift" raises the boom from 2' to 7'. The Spray Wyng II boom is designed to tilt 15 degrees and fold each wing independently over rolling terrain and around obstacles.
Wylie's 1600 Spray Trailer is exactly what larger producers need to apply ag chemicals and fertilizer in today's fast paced farming operations. The capacity of the 1,600 gallon tank coupled with a 60', 80', 90', 100' or 108' Spray Wyng II spray boom allow the operator to spray more acres in less time than ever before.
Wylie provides an extensive range of agricultural spraying equipment. The Wyle 1600 Spray Trailer allows you to cover your field efficiently by employing technology that provides even application; saving time and money. Request a quote on the link above or contact a Wylie representative for more information about the Wylie 1600 Spray Trailer.
Consider these related products:
Case IH Magnum Tractors