The 6600 Series from AG Systems is a pull type liquid fertilizer applicator that allows the operator to see all of the rows he is working on. AG Systems pull type applicators are designed for today’s modern farmer and built to stand up to the extra-rugged conditions found in today’s minimum tillage practices.
- * 1,700, 1,300, 1,000 or 500 gallon tank
- * 8 or 16-row hydraulic folding coulter bar
- * Adjustable wheel track
- * Heavy duty 4x4 drop-leg jack
- * Swivel 20” coulters with poly springs
- * Hard surfaced coulter knife
- * Ground drive CDS/John Blue piston pump
- * Hydraulic wings float with terrain
- * Height adjustable clevis hitch
Call or visit your nearest Wylie location, or
For more information on a specific model, please visit Ag Systems.
New from AG Systems, the Heavy Duty 6600 Series Liquid Applicator. All new Trifold Toolbar with lengths up to 62′. The 6600 Series applicator will handle today’s big jobs.
The 6200 Series is the big brother to the 6000 series liquid applicator. With the toolbar mounted to the front, the applicator has great visibility and control. Built to stand up to the extra-rugged conditions found in today’s minimum tillage practices.
Wylie Spray Centers offers the AG Systems Liquid Fertilizer Applicators through our Implement and Spray Center stores across Texas and Oklahoma. Request a quote on the link above or contact a Wylie representative for more information about the AG Systems Liquid Fertilizer Applicators.