The CHEMBINE chemical mixing system incorporates all the features of a typical chemical mixer plus adds some user-friendly features that make the job of mixing farm chemicals quicker, easier and more efficient.
- New and innovative knife block design provides a more efficiently shaped cut
- Increased agitation with the use of 4 vertically molded ribs in the tank\
- Easy rinse and drain process with the bottom drain valve
- Improved ergonomics with the commonly used valves raised and a molded stop for the hinged lid
- Improved stability with the stand incorporated into the poly tank
- Improved visibility with all hoses having clear sidewalls
Call or visit your nearest Wylie location, or
For more information on a specific model, please visit CHEMBINE.
The CHEMBINE custom molded poly mixer tank has a capacity of 75 US gallons (62.5 Imperial) and offers a faster jug drain time, superior knife cutting block for more complete drainage, quicker rinse times and the latest agitation engineering to offer superior mixing for both wet and dry chemicals. This Free Form Plastics poly mixer tank is custom designed with a 10 degree cone bottom angle for complete drainage plus vastly improves performance when using dry chemicals (this feature also offers a lower, more stable profile, allowing a lower fill height). A micro-valve, complete with nipple, is installed at the lowest point in the tank to allow for easy and complete drainage of the unit.
Wylie offers an extensive array of ag spray products. The CHEMBINE is just one of the products that can make your farming operation more profitable. Request a quote on the link above or contact a Wylie representative for more information about the CHEMBINE chemical mixing system.