The 800 gallon Wylie Express Water Wagon features greater capacity without the requirement of a CDL (check local restrictions).
- 800 gal. elliptical leg tank w/sump
- DOT approved trailer with surge brakes
- Drop axles for lower center of gravity
- "Accu-Lube" hubs makes hub lubrication easy
- Adjustable height 2 5/16” ball hitch
- 4 hp Honda engine and 2” aluminum pump
- Galvanized suction and discharge manifolds
- 2” x 20’ suction hose with pond screen and fire hydrant adapter
- Galvanized spray bar covers up to 25’ swath
- Anti-siphon fill
- Pressure and gravity flow spigots
Call or visit your nearest Wylie location, or
Whether the job requires holding down the dust or packing the site for a foundation, supplying concrete saws with cooling water, watering remote vegetation or fighting grass fires, the Wylie "Express" Water Wagon is the industrial sprayer especially designed with the contractor/builder/rental store in mind. The “Express” Water Wagon is available in sizes from 500 to 1,600 gallons. These water trailers are equipped with poly tanks, tandem axles with leaf springs, and adjustable height ball hitch. The standard configuration of the “Express” Water Wagon is a DOT trailer that includes surge brakes, however an electric brake model is available. The 1,600 gallon water trailer has electric brakes standard. The spray bar, fire hose and optional pressure hose allow you to use the "Express" for a variety of watering projects.
Contact a Wylie equipment specialist for more information about how our “Express” Water Wagon can help you better use your water resources for projects requiring a water trailer. Our experienced sales team will help you decide which size water trailer is appropriate for your particular needs and assist you with any questions or concerns you may have during and after your purchase. Request a quote on the link above or contact a Wylie representative for more information about the Wylie “Express” Water Wagon.