Wylie Polyethylene Leg Tanks are used as mobile car wash tanks, ag chemical tanks, oil field chemical tanks (non-petroleum), and in many other industrial/commercial applications.
- Molded grooves for stainless steel bands or steel hoops that secure and support tank
- Gallon marker on end of tank
- Bulkhead fittings can be mounted either end of tank
- 10" vented lid
- Virgin polyethylene resin molded to a specification of 1.5 specific gravity
- Molded legs support tank for easy installation.
- FDA approved for potable water
- Polypropylene fittings and accessories
- High Impact strength
- UV stabilized for outdoor weathering
- 5 year limited warranty
- For Pricing, call Wylie Spray Center or 888-788-7753
Call or visit your nearest Wylie location, or
The leg tanks can easily be mounted on flat trailers, in pickup beds or stationary without the need of saddles.They are favorites for water transport, mobile car detail trailers, ag chemical storage, or storage for many non-petroleum commercial/industrial fluids. Molded grooves are provided for bands or hoops to anchor the tanks and to provide support. Leg tanks are an economical way to transport or store solutions that do not have to be totally drained after each use. Capacities range from 125 to 525 gallons. Larger leg tanks of 1,025 to 1,600 gallons are also available. The leg tanks are available in natural white or "Algae Resistant" black.
Wylie offers a wide array of poly tank styles for sale. The Wylie Poly Leg Tanks are used in agriculture and industry for many non-petroleum applications. Request a quote on the link above or contact a Wylie representative for more information about the Wylie Leg Tanks.
Consider these related products:
Wylie Tank Stands