Wylie Nurse Leg Tanks are designed to transport water, fertilizer, ag chemicals and other fluids to sprayers and floaters, but can be used in many industrial applications as well.
- Molded grooves for steel hoops that secure and support tank
- Gallon markers on end of tank
- Bulkhead fittings can be mounted either end of tank
- 10" vented lid (1,025 gal.) 18" vented lid (1,250 & 1,600 gal.)
- Virgin polyethylene resin molded to a specification of 1.5 specific gravity
- Molded legs support tank for easy installation
- FDA approved for potable water
- Polypropylene fittings and accessories
- High impact strength
- UV stabilized for outdoor weathering
- 5 year limited warranty
- For Pricing, call Wylie Spray Center or 888-788-7753
Call or visit your nearest Wylie location, or
Wylie Nurse Tanks can be used in a variety of applications for moving or storing water, fertilizer, herbicides or many other chemicals. The Nurse Leg Tanks are available in 1,025, 1,250, and 1,600 gallon sizes. All come in a flat bottom style for easy mounting on trucks and trailers. An optional sump can be added for easier cleanout. The 1,025 gallon unit is also available in a "full drain" model that slopes from the sides and ends. The 1,250 and 1,600 gallon models are elliptical leg tanks which lowers the center of gravity. They also feature a side fillwell, making filling and servicing easier and safer. The Wylie Nurse Tanks are molded with FDA approved resin for safe handling of potable water. All Wylie tanks are constructed to a 1.5 specific gravity (SG), allowing 12 lb/gal fluids to be transported with confidence. Heavy duty 1.9 SG tanks for 14lb/gal fertilizer are also available in a blue color. Steel hoops are required as tie downs and to prevent any tank distortion. The tanks are also equipped with molded partial baffles that help prevent the shifting of weight during transport. Skids are available for all models to enable the tanks to be easily loaded and unloaded from a truck or trailer. The leg tanks are available in natural white or "Algae Resistant" black.
Wylie offers a wide array of polyethylene tanks. The Wylie Polyethylene Nurse Leg Tanks are used in agriculture and industry for many non-petroleum applications. Request a quote on the link above or contact a Wylie representative for more information about the Wylie Poly Nurse Leg Tanks.