AgEagle’s simple-to-use UAS technology captures aerial maps of crop health in a field, identifying areas of stress before they can be seen by the naked eye.
- 54" wing span fits in the back of a pickup truck for easy transportation
- Carbon fiber wing is lightweight, strong, and durable
- Lightweight camera allows for longer flying time
- Automatically compensates for wind direction
Call or visit your nearest Wylie location, or
For more information on a specific model, please visit Raven.
AgEagle’s simple-to-use UAS technology captures aerial maps of crop health in a field, identifying areas of stress before they can be seen by the naked eye. By providing real-time, easy-to-acquire data to growers, agronomists and other service providers, AgEagle helps pinpoint areas where nutrients or chemicals need to be applied, increasing profitability. The images are easy to import and utilize with many agricultural software platforms, making it simple for growers and service providers to put the data to use quickly and efficiently.
SIMPLE & RELIABLE
• The AgEagle RX60 ag drone is simple to operate. It launches, flies and lands by itself - you don’t have to be tech savvy to benefit from this UAV.
• Aerial maps are automatically created and georeferenced. This means the user doesn’t have to process the images, which are easy to import into farming software to help develop prescription maps.
• Images captured are compatible with a variety of FMIS systems.
• With a cellular data subscription, you are able to ground truth within minutes of flight and perform crop scouting while you are still in the field.
• The unique design lets you fly in higher speed winds, up to 30 mph.
• NDVI images indicate crop health, and the user is able to configure the resolution based on their needs and desired file size.
• Battery failsafe monitors battery life and brings the aircraft back before its power source is depleted.
• Flight altitude is set by the user.
• Complete flight plan is loaded into autopilot prior to launch to protect the investment should ground control systems fail.
• GPS location of the wing is continuously reported through cellular connection in case of an unplanned landing.
The large number of choices of precision ag equipment can make choosing the right selection for your operation a daunting task. Wylie's precision ag specialists can help you select the right product for you and help you make sure it's working properly. Request a quote on the link above or contact a Wylie representative for more information about the Raven AgEagle RX60 Aerial System drone.