Obtain sub-meter guidance with the economically priced Raven Cruizer II precision ag guidance system.
- 5.7" color touch screen display
- 3D and 2D graphic swath display along with LED indicator lights
- Field review display to verify coverage and identify skips
- Easy to understand, icon based menus and status indicators
- Built-in DGPS receiver with upgradeability to E-Dif
- Single package provides easy mounting and portability
- Can be used with both Raven Assisted Steering Products (SmarTrax)
- Provides a low cost sub-meter steering solution
- Setup wizard
- Available tilt sensor to compensate for side hills
- Available high gain antenna for difficult reception areas
Call or visit your nearest Wylie location, or
For more information on a specific model, please visit Raven.
Cruizer's last pass guidance feature is the easiest to use and set up in the industry. The system guides the operator to one swath width from a previously applied area. Operators can easily switch between straight line (A-B) and Last Pass, which is ideal for use in terraced fields or grass waterways.
The large number of choices of precision ag equipment can make choosing the right selection for your operation a daunting task. Wylie's precision ag specialists can help you select the right product for you and help you make sure it's working properly. Request a quote on the link above or contact a Wylie representative for more information about the Raven Cruizer II Guidance System.
Consider these related products:
Wylie Row Wyng Sprayer