Raven GPS Receivers deliver accurate and dependable GPS signals to your precision ag components.
- 600S Receiver
- High performance dual-frequency receiver
- Sub-meter pass-to-pass accuracy
- Full scalability for enhanced accuracy
- SBAS, decimeter, RTK, and autonomous GS corrections
- GLONASS and dual frequency GL1DE standard
- Simple and fast setup
- Seamless integration
- Phoenix 300
- Sub-meter, dual frequency L1/L2 WAAS (SBAS), CDGPS, and OmniStar VBS receiver
- Upgradable to decimeter accuracy with OmniStar HP or XP correction
- Provides high accuracy DGPS for SmarTrax and QuickTrax
- Phoenix 200
- Sub-meter, single frequency WAAS (SBAS) enabled receiver
- Upgradable to e-Dif differential correction
- Use with Raven SmarTrax, QuickTrax, Envizio Plus and RGL Lightbar
Call or visit your nearest Wylie location, or
For more information on a specific model, please visit Raven.
Raven GPS Receivers are the basis of a complete GPS system. The new 600S is a fully scalable GNSS smart antenna that comes standard with GLONASS and Dual Frequency GL1DE.The Phoenix 300 is a sub-meter, dual frequency receiver that can receive WAAS, CDGPS and Omnistar signals. The Phoenix 300 is upgradable to decimeter accuracy using OmniStar HP or XP correction. The Phoenix 200 is a sub-meter, single frequency receiver that can receive a WAAS signal. The 200 is upgradable to the new e-Dif differential correction.
Wylie offers not only quality precision ag and control products from Raven, but expertise as well. Wylie's precision ag specialists can help you select the right product for you and help you make sure it's working properly. Request a quote on the link above or contact a Wylie representative for more information about the Raven GPS Receivers.