The Hawkeye Nozzle Control System is the newest innovation in Raven technology – and the next application control system for your sprayer.
- Nozzle-by-nozzle turn compensation standard
- Fully integrated with machine application control systems
- One control module per system
- ISOBUS compatible lets you utilize your existing virtual terminal or your existing spraycontrol system, including the Viper® 4+
- Simple and clean installation, setup, and calibration
- Sidekick Pro™ direct injection compatibility
- Individual valve diagnostics monitor every nozzle to alert you immediately of a system issue
- Mapping and data logging of each nozzle for more accurate record-keeping
- Seal maintenance kit included with each system
- Adjustable pressure on the fly including 2 preset pressures
- Two-year warranty with product registration at www.ravenhelp.com
Call or visit your nearest Wylie location, or
For more information on a specific model, please visit Raven.
Raven’s Hawkeye Nozzle Control System is ultra-precise. This pressure based product control system allows for precise sprayer application in a variety of conditions, reducing spray drift and getting the most out of every nozzle. Each nozzle is controlled by its own individual pulsing valve giving you a consistent spray pattern as speed and conditions change.
The Hawkeye System is built on the ISOBUS communication platform which allows it to work with ISO Task Controllers, including the Viper® 4+. Hawkeye has also been tested for shock, vibration, impact, and weather resistance in rugged terrain and extreme temperatures. Its durability is unparalleled.
You have many choices of precision ag and control products. Wylie offers quality Raven precision ag products as well as expertise. Wylie's precision ag specialists can help you select the right product for you and help you make sure it's working properly. Request a quote on the link above or contact a Wylie representative for more information about the Raven’s Hawkeye Nozzle Control System.