With amazing accuracy at high and low speeds and quick line acquire, you're sure to cover more acres every day.
- Enhanced Steering Performance in a wide range of terrain
- Enhanced 3D compensation for rugged terrain
- Wide Temperature Range for Inertial Sensors
- Simplified Field Calibration Procedure
- Scalable GPS Solution
- Enhanced Diagnostics and Health Tests
- Remote Service Support (OTA Updates, Remote Service, Telematics)
- Connect via Cellular, WiFi, or Ethernet
- Serial GPS Output or Radar Output
- Multi-lingual support
- Compatible with ISO Steer Ready and Raven Aftermarket Steering Controllers
View additional information and resources.
Call or visit your nearest Wylie location, or
For more information on a specific model, please visit Raven.
The Raven RS1 Guidance and Steering System is built for accuracy at low and high speeds. Best-in-class diagnostics help keep you running and reduce performance issues over other systems.
Wylie offers not only quality precision ag and control products from Raven, but expertise as well. Wylie's precision ag specialists can help you select the right product for you and help you make sure it's working properly. Request a quote on the link above or contact a Wylie representative for more information about the Raven Viper 4+ field computer.
Consider these related products:
Raven AccuBoom Automatic Boom Control