The Trimble® EZ-Pilot™ assisted steering system provides high-accuracy steering at an affordable price. EZ-Pilot turns the wheel for you with a compact electric motor drive using guidance from select Trimble displays—helping you stay on line and improve efficiency.
- Integrated steering column motor that will utilize the original steering wheel.
- Mid-Range steering with T3 Terrain Compensation Technology.
- 30% more torque will give you improved line acquisition and online aggression.
- Reverse capabilities and slower speeds will be applications that will be developed soon.
- Works with CFX 750 and FMX displays.
Call or visit your nearest Wylie location, or
For more information on a specific model, please visit Trimble.
The Trimble® EZ-Pilot™ assisted steering system integrates with your original steering wheel for accurate assisted steering at an affordable price.
Complete field applications quickly and accurately
Reduce operator fatigue and increase safety
Operate day or night and in dusty or low visibility conditions
The large number of choices of precision ag equipment can make choosing the right selection for your operation a daunting task. Wylie's precision ag specialists can help you select the right product for you and help you make sure it's working properly. Request a quote on the link above or contact a Wylie representative for more information about the Trimble® EZ-Pilot™ assisted steering system.
Consider these related products:
Trimble EZ-Guide 250 Display