The Trimble® Field-IQ™ crop input control system enables productive and efficient functionality for your planting and nutrient and pest management operations. The Field-IQ system works with both the Trimble FmX® integrated display and CFX-750™ display.
- What can the Field-IQ System do for you?
- Master Switch Box -- Small, mountable master switch box for a quick access to common functions such as rate change and manual/automatic section control.
- Control up to 48 rows -- Reduce overlap with automated individual row control. Use less seed and reduce seed costs.
- Rawson rate control -- Instantaneous rate response with Rawson PAR 2 or PAR 40 variable rate drives. No lag at beginning of pass so seed and liquid is applied at a steady rate.
- TruCount Compatible - Eliminate seed overlap with TruCount Air Clutches and fertilizer
- Overlap with TruCount LiquiBlock valves will connect seamlessly to the Field-IQ system.
- Automatic overlap detection -- Your FmX integrated display, CFX-750 or EZ-Guide 500 system automatically tracks where you've been and what you've done.
- GreenSeeker system compatibility with FmX integrated display -- FmX display now functions as the cab interface for GreenSeeker™ optical sensing system.
Call or visit your nearest Wylie location, or
For more information on a specific model, please visit Trimble.
The Field-IQ™ crop input control system provides key precision agriculture functionality for your flow and application control, including:
Variable Rate Application Control
Save on input costs by monitoring and simultaneously varying up to 6 different materials to precisely plant seeds, apply chemicals, and broadcast fertilizers.
- Keep as-applied mapping records of inputs
- Adjust your seed population, fertilizer rates, or spray application manually or using a prescription created with Farm Works™ Mapping software
- For more efficient fertilizer utilization, add a GreenSeeker® system
Automatic Section Control
Increase your profits by avoiding double coverage and eliminating wasted inputs using automatic or manual section control.
- Automatically control up to 48 rows individually for maximum savings and increased yields
- See where you have been and what you have done with overlap detection
- Eliminate overlap by adding Tru Count Air Clutches® and Tru Count LiquiBlock™ Valves
Boom Height Control
Maintain even material application when spraying, minimize environmental impact, and reduce operator fatigue.
- Automatically adjust the height of boom sections with sensors that measure the distance between ground cover or plant canopy, resulting in an even application of materials
- Ensure the health of neighboring crops and minimize environmental impact by eliminating off-target applications of products
- Automatic height sensing reduces operator fatigue by eliminating the need for manual boom switching
Monitor real-time seeding information or fertilizer delivery lines and prevent costly planter problems by catching them early before they cause yield reduction.
- See the results of singulation analysis, including information on population, singulation, skips/multiples, spacing, and quality of spacing
Spinner Speed Control
Automatically control spinner speed for spreader application systems.
You have many choices of precision ag and control products. Wylie offers quality Trimble precision ag products as well as expertise. Wylie's precision ag specialists can help you select the right product for you and help you make sure it's working properly. Request a quote on the link above or contact a Wylie representative for more information about the Trimble® Field-IQ™ crop input control system.
Consider these related products:
Trimble CFX-750 System