Trimble Harvest Solutions consists of the Trimble RG-100 guidance system and Yield Monitoring to record crop yield and moisture data.
Call or visit your nearest Wylie location, or
For more information on a specific model, please visit Trimble.
With the Trimble® RG-100 row guidance system, you can automatically adjust the combine in response to changes in the rows by using existing sensors built in to the combine head. The RG-100 system uses the Trimble Autopilot automated steering system to center the combine on the rows—even when they are not straight.
- Increase corn yield through reduced ear loss
- Reduce operator fatigue in difficult conditions such as down corn, curved rows, long passes, and other poor visibility conditions
- Operate effectively in fields planted using other steering systems or in areas where the planter drifted
In-field Yield Monitoring
During harvest, you can accurately view, map, and record crop yield and moisture data in real-time to instantly understand how well your crop performed. Functionality is dependent on which Trimble display you use.
- Map and compare the performance of different seed varieties throughout your field.
- Determine if grain needs to be stored or dried based on the in-field moisture content.
- Record the amount of grain harvested and loaded onto your trucks.
- Adjust the cut width automatically when traveling over odd-shaped fields, point rows, or other previously harvested areas to improve the accuracy of yield calculations.
In-office Yield Analysis
- Think of your yield map as an assessment of your crop. You can import your yield map into Farm Works Software® to view and assess the performance of your fields.
- Identify high- and low-performance areas, determine the best seed variety for your farm, reconcile yield maps with the actual load ticket data, and generate reports.
- The assessment of your crop yield will help you develop a plan for your fields the next year. Use the yield map within Farm Works Software to determine why your crop performed the way it did and design a strategy for the land prep and planting season.
- Create prescription maps for variable rate application, budget your seed, chemical, and/or fertilizer costs, and create a plan for optimal water management.
You have many choices of precision ag and control products. Wylie offers quality Trimble precision ag products as well as expertise. Wylie's precision ag specialists can help you select the right product for you and help you make sure it's working properly. Request a quote on the link above or contact a Wylie representative for more information about the Trimble® Harvest Solutions.