Wacker Neuson Skid Steer Loaders are designed with fertilizer and material handling in mind. Whether you operate a fertilizer blend plant, feed mill, dairy, feedlot, or feed store, the Wacker Neuson Skid Steer Loaders will keep your operation running smoothly.
- Exclusive designed Bradco bucket is designed for fertilizer, not dirt
- Tier 4 Final engine
- Diamond anti-corrosion topcoat protects in harsh fertilizer environment
- Severe-duty tires
- 11'2" bucket hinge height
- Cab-forward design with curved front glass for better view
Call or visit your nearest Wylie location, or
For more information on a specific model, please visit Wacker Neuson.
Wacker Neuson SW24 and SW28 Skid Steer Loaders are made by people who know agriculture.
• The Diamond coating protects the skid steer from the corrosive enviroment of fertilizer blend plants.
• Spilled fertilizer is lost money. The Bradco bucket is designed to reduce spillage without operator adjustments.
• The cab is ergonomically designed to maximize comfort and reduce operator fatigue.
• The Tier 4 Final engines are in compliance with the EPA's Clean Air Act.
Call Wylie for a demo or click to request a quote on the Wacker Neuson Skid Steer Loaders. Wylie offers the Wacker Neuson Skid Steer Loaders through our Implement or Spray Center stores in Oklahoma City, Corpus Christi, Abilene or Plainview. Request a quote on the link above or contact a Wylie representative for more information about the Wacker Neuson Skid Steer Loaders.